JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a 50 bmg reloading setup off the forum classifieds recently and one of the parts I can't identify and I don't think the guy I bought it from remembers what it is.

image_zps187fe13e.jpg

I'd be interested also. The threads on the bottom would seem to say it gets threaded upside down/within the O of the O press. I have no idea.
If the guy has e-mail etc., forward him a question along with the picture.

If it is a Lee press then this should be the original shell/primer tool holder that was on the press. It was replaced with the 50 cal holder and or the ram prime tool. If you swap back to this you can use the regular shell holders and priming tools to load other cal's.

50 Bmg Kit - Lee Precision

If it is a Lee press then this should be the original shell/primer tool holder that was on the press. It was replaced with the 50 cal holder and or the ram prime tool. If you swap back to this you can use the regular shell holders and priming tools to load other cal's.

50 Bmg Kit - Lee Precision

DING, DING, DING we have a winner:s0114: It is the shell holder for the Lee Press <broken link removed> Great press for a SS!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top