JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So when does your ammunition manufacturing license come in? ;-)

With 3 teenage (15-17-19) boys and myself, it takes production to keep everyone in ammo each month. I have thought about it. However, its the insurance for resale that is probably the deal-breaker for the very little I would actually want to do commerce with. I turned my off-roading hobby into a job in 2000, now 20yrs later its work.
:s0103: I don't want reloading to become a burden:( that has production and sales goals each month. Its something that I really enjoy.

Reloading for me is #1 something I enjoy #2 what makes shooting affordable for the family. (Yup it's way lower cost!)

@Helocat - My bulk purchase of 115gr FJM projectiles puts them at 0.055 each.

What Mfgs bullets are these?

Come to find out they dont wish to be outed as they normally only sell to commercial operations. (Post sale request by the mfgr) They only sold me a batch because I have a commercial address, commercial tax ID and a fork lift to unload the pallet. Already put a 25% dent in the shipment. Will order more soon but expect the next batch to take longer than the 90 days or so this last one did.

RV Tech's Thread:

Posts # 95 and # 96.

My MT husband says that reloading IS cheaper but you usually end up shooting MORE per session and MORE often even when you are not competing too. That was and is in HIS case - shooting habits. Especially since he retired even though he no longer competes.

He did calculate some figures to me in the past too. Reloading costs compared to buying factory ammunition.

He 'casts' some bullets too.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews