JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have everything you need to start reloading except the powder. Listing off the big stuff...comes with plenty of extras.
Lee Classic Turret Press- Cast Iron
Safety Primer Feed, small and large
Perfect powder measure
auto disc powder measure
powder measure kit
safety powder scale
5-4 hole turret discs
auto disc risers for each disc except rifle cartridges
6" digital caliper
Dies included are: 223 Rem, 45 acp, 380acp, 9mm lug, rcbs 7mm mag
Comes with lube pads, brass prep tools, even have about 2k primers. Lots of brass and bullets to go along.

Brass....
300-400 Polished 357
2.5 gallons of 45 acp (~800)
3 gal 9mm (lots!)
1 gal 7mm mag (~200) polished
1 gal 223

Bullets...
200- 7mm mag 162gr. Amax Hornady Red tipped BT
400- 357 mag 158 gr SJHP Rem
1000- 45acp 230 gr copper plated HP Xtreme
2000- 9mm 124 gr copper plated HP xtreme
500- 223rem 55gr FMJBT Midway repackage

Primers...
1000 Tul KUB223 small rifle
1000 CCI Mag Small pistol

Extras...
Lyman 2500 Pro magnum Tumbler
5gal walnut shells
2 gal corn cob media

Obviously, it's a lot. I am moving in a few months and need to downsize quite a bit. Everything here is well over a grand together.

I am looking for $600.

I am willing to consider trades with an emphasis on an xd 9 or 40 or a Kimber pro or ultra/ultra II. I will make up any difference for the latter. I really don't want to go through the hassle of breaking it up and selling it individually. Thanks for looking and reading through my online garage sale. Best regards.

Edit: Added pics and forgot to mention hundreds of cartridge storage cases before which goes with the rest.

Last Edited:
I PM'ed you earlier about your interest in breaking it up into chunks. Is that a possibility for the 9mm and 223 brass? Also interested in the Tula 223 primers and the 9mm and 223 bullets.

So, that's two of us from the Vancouver area that are interested in different items on woosaba's list. Hemlock and I chatted and he had a great idea.

Even though he previously did not want to hassle with breaking it apart, if anyone else from the Vancouver area is also interested in other items, we could split the shipping and he would be "breaking out" a larger portion of his Garage Sale items. Less hassle for him, and we can help out a fellow reloader. Woosaba has not yet responded, but might be interested if more of us joined in.

Any one else want to join us Vancouver-ites in a bulk shipment?

I'm one of those Kirkland guys, but would be interested in the 45 acp brass, cci small pistol primers and bullets. Maybe the primer feeder to. Thoughts?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top