JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP: if you don't mind a little 'thread drift' onto another aspect of your earlier comments, for the most pleasurable shooting and damn accurate feral bowling pin control, my favorite loads have been 180-200-210-230 cast lead in 10mm-44 special-41 mag-45 acp, at 750-1050 fps. I know that doesn't mention the 357 but others comment on that. Even 38 special will knock them pins down. Eventually even off the table.

Thanks 41mag. I imagine 180 grains moving at 1000 fps from a 10mm and 180 grains moving 1000 fps from a .357 are going to hit the same target with pretty much the same force. I have some 230 grainers for the 357 but I don't know if I can push them at 1000 fps. I know I can get them moving 700.

357 and 38. Blue Dot and jacketed bullets for heavy loads. Bullseye and coated bullets for light loads.
Staying away from the ball powder and lead bullets will eliminate a lot of the smoke.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top