JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20160221_164001.jpg Nearly all of this stuff is quite new, lightly used and some is NIB. The widow of a recently deceased friend asked me to liquidate this

RCBS Jr. press, (about the only thing here not like new) on Inline Fab riser...........$100

Hornady New Dimension die sets. .454 Casull, .45-70...........................................$25 ea.
Lee 4 Die set, .30-30.........................................................................................$25
Redding Neck Sizing die set, .30-30.....................................................................$25
Redding Taper Crimp Die, .30-30, Lyman .30 short neck expander...........................$10 ea.

Prefer FTF Eugene, but can ship if it will fit into a flat rate box...

Thanks,

Don

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
SKU 050069 Lock N Load powder measure, comes with pistol rotor and stand. I might even have the case actuated powder drop and lower assembly. If I have those parts figure 50% of retail.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top