JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I finally got motivated and cleaned the shed out back because every time someone in my family moves they put all their junk that's too bad to keep but too good to throw away out in my shed lets just say dressers,bed frames,cabinets and the like don't get along with an 8lb hammer :s0087: :s0012: :smash: anyways now my shed is void of any junk other than my own I painted the inside, rigged up some lighting and installed rubber flooring So what I'm getting at is I've always reloaded in the house and my bench is getting crowded inside and I'm ordering a Locknload AP to add to the collection and I was thinking of dedicating my shed to reloading/gun stuff/man cave My shed is not insulated or sheetrocked just bare framing on the inside and it gets pretty cold out at night I am worried the cold and moisture may have adverse effects on my dies,presses and powder and I have no intention of running a heater out there all year would it be alright? or should I just continue to load in the house? I'm not really wanting to insulate and sheet it in but if I have to I might :confused:

Thanks Jonathan

My shed is not insulated or sheetrocked just bare framing on the inside and it gets pretty cold out at night I am worried the cold and moisture may have adverse effects on my dies,presses and powder and I have no intention of running a heater out there all year would it be alright? or should I just continue to load in the house? I'm not really wanting to insulate and sheet it in but if I have to I might :confused:

Thanks Jonathan

Why wouldn't you insulate and install drywall? It's a piece of cake, and would make your shed so much more livable!

Do it yourself insulation and drywall, no need to have a "professional" job it will certainly make it more comfortable when you are out there.

Also if you put in some sort of good seal/gasket type thing for the door would be good.

Also if you insulated it you could run a small space heater out to the shed and be very comfy when reloading during those winter months.

No matter what I would store my powder and primers inside a more temperature controlled enviroment, ie. house. Then take the few hundred primers out and a pound or two of powder as I did my reloading.

keep all you equipment lubed up to prevent rust.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top