JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Let me start by saying, I do not reload. However, I recently came across the following reloading dies...looking to move them all as one for convenience...no interest in dozens of little sales... $850 takes them all...

Lee 30/06 Precision Springfield

Lee Precision 45 Colt

Lee Loader 38 Special

Lee Precision 38 Special

Lee 243 Winchester

Lee 375 H&H

Lee 45/70 Government

Lee Factory Crimp 30/06 x2

RCBS –

30-30 WCF x2

221 Remington x2

7.62 x 54R Russ

.35 REM

.257 ROBTS

.300 SAV

.338 WIN

.444 MARLIN

.22 HORNET

.300 Win MAG

.223 REM

.243 WIN X2

.22-250 X2

.270 WIN

6.8 REM SPC

.45-70

.375 H&H

.30/06

.35 REM

WIN MAG

.25/06

.257 ROBERTS

6.5X55 SWE MAU

7MM REM MAG

.270 WIN

7.62 X 39 -.308/.311

.264 WIN MAG

.25/20 WCF

.243 WIN

.358 WIN

.38-55

.44MG-.44SP

.357MG/.38SP

.45 COLT

Where in Oregon are you?

A pic would be helpful. A lot of money for sight unseen.

How old are the dies?
10yo? 20? 30?

I am in Oregon City area. The dies are likely at least 10 years old but many look brand new. The guy I bought them from was terminal and just needed to move a bunch of things quickly and efficiently. Will get a pic up...

Good price.
But someone who is new to reloading isn't going to buy this all at once. And reloaders are just looking for 1 or 2 dies.
Not trying to poopoo your plan,just to help you get rid of them. You would be better off selling them individually or brake them down into 5 or 10 lots.
Yes I know its more work.
Good luck

Good price.
But someone who is new to reloading isn't going to buy this all at once. And reloaders are just looking for 1 or 2 dies.
Not trying to poopoo your plan,just to help you get rid of them. You would be better off selling them individually or brake them down into 5 or 10 lots.
Yes I know its more work.
Good luck

Yes, I know it will take "special buyer". My issue is simply time. That's why I priced it so low (I think). I just don't have the time to meet 20 different guys right now...

Like others, I'd be interested in about 3 of those sets. But it seems like you're set on moving them as a lot. Financially, it would be wise to break them up and actually sell them. If you change your mind about the terms of sale, let us all know...

Like others, I'd be interested in about 3 of those sets. But it seems like you're set on moving them as a lot. Financially, it would be wise to break them up and actually sell them. If you change your mind about the terms of sale, let us all know...

I appreciate your unsolicited advice on what would be wise. I think I have been pretty clear and am not looking for any more individual offers...thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top