JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
All are used. $40 ea.

View attachment 830426

20210220_173720.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
howdy ho neighbor, I have interest in the .44 set of dies. I'm in Eagle Creek. To make it as e-z as can be, I may be able to meet ftf in Wilsonville, I have a grandson who lives there or Tualatin, maybe Cabelas. What plans may you have for Sunday? :cool:

Good morning, I am free all day today. Would gladly meet at Cabelas or Wilsonville Freddy's, etc.

howdy ho neighbor, I have interest in the .44 set of dies. I'm in Eagle Creek. To make it as e-z as can be, I may be able to meet ftf in Wilsonville, I have a grandson who lives there or Tualatin, maybe Cabelas. What plans may you have for Sunday? :cool:

Started a conversation with you.

good tip but I have none. Have you talked w/your friend about value of the press. Right now I'm at $40 for the die set & as a starting point I'm at $150.00 on the press & open for good reloadable .44 special brass & SWC bullets or even consider lead & bullet molds. I'm thinking how great it would be to have a dedicated loading station for the 44.

Also, I'm on the look out for .410 hulls, I'm not sure what primers, powder, shot, etc. I looking for. I've just picked up a pump action I want to load for & a cool hand loader kind of very similar to a Lee handloader set I have 3 or 4 different handgun calibers of those..

I'm pretty new here, you aren't I see.

I like your Commander profile. :cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.