JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had some seriously mixed results.

I've had fantastic scores, such as bartered a brick of .22lr for 600 assorted .38cal bullets and primers.

I've also seen people trying to sell their stuff just barely under retail prices. In fact I just completed a frustrating email exchange regarding a big lot of primers.

You'd think someone selling 10,000 primers would arrive at a selling price cheaper than $10.00 for the same quantity at Cabela's.

Why couldn't he realize that $8.50 in savings on 10,000 primers is not a compelling reason for me to meet a stranger for a transaction? Then, to salvage the deal he reminds me "no sales tax".

Sorry for the rant.

Craigslist rules forbid anything firearms related.. just FYI

Actually what their list of prohibited items says is :

Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns.

Bullets Power Primers Brass are not Ammunition So not specifically prohibited. Now I guess you can read that line how ever you want to make it say or not say what you want. But I can't see where everything related to Firearms is prohibited.

Guys sell holsters,cases,AR parts and everything else on there.Someone on here saw a holster for $400? asked if the gun came with it and it did.
Seattle Tacoma cl bans fast,up here it may take days.
But flat out guns get banned fast.I just used the names and models with no info.

I use craigslist all the time,with a few reservations.
I don't believe that the people will actually come over,I give them a 10-15 grace,if I have nothing else to do
I understand most are flakes and are just shopping
I very seldom make any major plans for a sale-they need to make the sacrifice.

But really I like to deal with gun people on gun related items at shows or here.I don't trust the flakes on CL for gun items usually.

[/QUOTE]Actually what their list of prohibited items says is :

Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns.

Bullets Power Primers Brass are not Ammunition So not specifically prohibited. Now I guess you can read that line how ever you want to make it say or not say what you want. But I can't see where everything related to Firearms is prohibited.[/QUOTE]

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads