JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am moving in August and won't have room for this. It has never been used to load a round. I have deprimed and primed some 9mm. But that is all. The press is the RCBS Rock Chucker Master kit or something like that. It's mounted to a bench made of 2x6's and 4x4's.

The kit includes;
Reloading Press
Powder Measure
Powder scale
Case lube pad
Reloading manual
Some various tools

For the kit and the bench I'd like to get $250

I also have 2 sets of dies that have never been used I'll throw in for $300 total

I also have brass in the picture but that isn't for sale until I can count it and figure out a price for it as I have no idea what it goes for. Thanks for looking

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Is the "Have a ton of 5.56, 9mm, 40 S&W, 223, 380, 30-30, 45 and 38 special brass." what is shown in the picture or is there more that is not currently being shown?

Thanks, John

I mean I just have a lot of brass. There's a couple thousand rounds there but I'm just not sure on an exact number. In the bowl on the left is mixed 223, 40 and 9mm I haven't cleaned yet. The top left bag is 380. The middle left bag is 40. Bottom left is 30-30. Top middle is 223. Middle bottom is 38 special. Top right is 45 ACP. And bottom right is 9mm that is clean and has a new primer.

image.jpg

I am moving in August and won't have room for this. It has never been used to load a round. I have deprimed and primed some 9mm. But that is all. The press is the RCBS Rock Chucker Master kit or something like that. It's mounted to a bench mad if 2x6's and 4x4's.

For the kit and the bench I'd like to get $325.

I also have some supplies

1lb of H4895 - $23
1lb of Titegroup - $15
3,000 Winchester SPP - $28/1000
RCBS carbide 9mm dies - $35
RCBS 223 dies - $30
I also have brass in the picture but that isn't for sale until I can count it and figure out a price for it as I have no idea what it goes for. Thanks for looking
Are you willing to ship a die set?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top