JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am moving in August and won't have room for this. It has never been used to load a round. I have deprimed and primed some 9mm. But that is all. The press is the RCBS Rock Chucker Master kit or something like that. It's mounted to a bench made of 2x6's and 4x4's.

The kit includes;
Reloading Press
Powder Measure
Powder scale
Case lube pad
Reloading manual
Some various tools

For the kit and the bench I'd like to get $250

I also have 2 sets of dies that have never been used I'll throw in for $300 total

I also have brass in the picture but that isn't for sale until I can count it and figure out a price for it as I have no idea what it goes for. Thanks for looking

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Is the "Have a ton of 5.56, 9mm, 40 S&W, 223, 380, 30-30, 45 and 38 special brass." what is shown in the picture or is there more that is not currently being shown?

Thanks, John

I mean I just have a lot of brass. There's a couple thousand rounds there but I'm just not sure on an exact number. In the bowl on the left is mixed 223, 40 and 9mm I haven't cleaned yet. The top left bag is 380. The middle left bag is 40. Bottom left is 30-30. Top middle is 223. Middle bottom is 38 special. Top right is 45 ACP. And bottom right is 9mm that is clean and has a new primer.

image.jpg

I am moving in August and won't have room for this. It has never been used to load a round. I have deprimed and primed some 9mm. But that is all. The press is the RCBS Rock Chucker Master kit or something like that. It's mounted to a bench mad if 2x6's and 4x4's.

For the kit and the bench I'd like to get $325.

I also have some supplies

1lb of H4895 - $23
1lb of Titegroup - $15
3,000 Winchester SPP - $28/1000
RCBS carbide 9mm dies - $35
RCBS 223 dies - $30
I also have brass in the picture but that isn't for sale until I can count it and figure out a price for it as I have no idea what it goes for. Thanks for looking
Are you willing to ship a die set?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top