JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite bench. Restaurant table pedestal bolted on a semi-truck brake drum.

20220512_214058.jpg

I really hate posting personal pics. But this is so cool. Primer storage locker with key built in. Thank you nwfa. Will see how things go but I see a Lifetime Membership in my future. Being #4 Top Trader is not enough. Oh, did I mention #4 with 100% Positive Feedback. One of my most prized accomplishments. Right up there with being a good husband and father and Guardian of my developmentally disabled adult son. Thank you nwfa for allowing me to meet so many incredible people. By the way, Reloaders Rock. Thank you,
misterarman not to be confused with Johnny 13 Glocks. Oh, crap. That was me in a previous life.
Glock on,
John

20220502_213928.jpg

Same bench i trussed up a year or so ago. But found a cabinet to hold the stuff. But the new real addition is the 46" tv I found in a dumpster enclosure couple years ago. Finally signed on a house so I'm gonna get to work on a place I rented for about 2 years. Oh and just now learning about the Sig Spear…… yeah the Thumb channel.

ED5A4FF8-C99F-4072-BFC9-733EFB5E79FE.jpeg 598F8FEB-FCA8-4A7F-85D2-84BDC7FEDB0E.jpeg 7CE363F5-44A0-4298-9D12-C8288722AE11.jpeg

Yes sir. It is nice. I like it.
Do you have a good source for that walnut? I'm about out of the 80# I bought from a member back in 2011 when I first started loading. LOL I haven't looked at pet shops yet, I didn't see very good prices on Amazon/online with a quick look.

Is that a 550C? If so, that's about the only Dillon model I would think really hard about purchasing, if I were willing to go blue. :p:D:p:D

Do you have a good source for that walnut? I'm about out of the 80# I bought from a member back in 2011 when I first started loading. LOL I haven't looked at pet shops yet, I didn't see very good prices on Amazon/online with a quick look.
Hey Mikej. 80#. Wow. That's 3 lifetimes.
Do you use dryer sheets to keep your media clean
Come see me Sunday at the Oregon Arms Collectors Show and I bet we can work out a deal on said media.
I was so busy last Saturday we didn't get a chance to visit.

Hey Mikej. 80#. Wow. That's 3 lifetimes.
Do you use dryer sheets to keep your media clean
Come see me Sunday at the Oregon Arms Collectors Show and I bet we can work out a deal on said media.
I was so busy last Saturday we didn't get a chance to visit.
Well that was 2011. Remember SkyDiver? I made TWO buys from him for media. I had barely started getting stuff from the classifieds here. I had four buckets like you have in the pick! :s0114: I used to think it was overkill, until I filled a large bench rifle rest with the stuff and only have one change left.
I was using half dryer sheets, but ran out and never replaced them. I tell myself I need to get more. And then, well, if it's not on a list.... I do mix a couple teaspoons worth of liquid car wax in.

I'll be at that show Sunday. It's the only time I get to talk to some of my favorite people.

Well that was 2011. Remember SkyDiver? I made TWO buys from him for media. I had barely started getting stuff from the classifieds here. I had four buckets like you have in the pick! :s0114: I used to think it was overkill, until I filled a large bench rifle rest with the stuff and only have one change left.
I was using half dryer sheets, but ran out and never replaced them. I tell myself I need to get more. And then, well, if it's not on a list.... I do mix a couple teaspoons worth of liquid car wax in.

I'll be at that show Sunday. It's the only time I get to talk to some of my favorite people.
Dryer sheets are amazing. I'll use 15 on a big batch in the Dillon cv2001.
3 at a time. Pop the lid and check and pull the filthy ones and put 3 more in. Rinse and repeat until they are not real dirty.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews