JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So with that picture you seem to be saying, "Here's my loading bench, but I'm not going to load anything. THAT might mess it up!" :)

Yeah, Yeah, I know. There are people that like to keep their work areas neat and tidy.

Or I'm a competitive shooter, rifle cartridge designing wildcatter, NRA certified reloading instructor. Tens of thousands of rounds come off of this bench but I've learned to clean up after myself so it's not a mess to start with the next time.

Last Edited:
Not even a year into reloading yet but, as you can see, the bug bit me hard. Fun hobby! I have tried a couple setups of my bench but found I like having the presses on a stable cart that I can spin around when doing different set ups.

The bench is an old post office sorting desk from the oregon coast.

20210117_205413.jpg

Or I'm a competitive shooter, rifle cartridge designing wildcatter, NRA certified reloading instructor. Tens of thousands of rounds come off of this bench but I've learned to clean up after myself so it's not a mess to start with the next time.
I just have a much smaller space. But I'll tell you, when it comes time to deal with adding the necessary components together to make quality, safe ammunition I'm damned serious. I clear my work area enough to get a job done. It's just that between loading sessions the bench gets used for other things and will get somewhat cluttered I will say though, my work area just has more "Personality" :)

You seem to have a thing about those of us who like surgically clean ammo/gun breeding grounds... :D:D:D

I was originally more of a "Mechanic" type personality. The old sayings "Never trust a skinny chef or a clean mechanic" come to mind.

Not even a year into reloading yet but, as you can see, the bug bit me hard. Fun hobby! I have tried a couple setups of my bench but found I like having the presses on a stable cart that I can spin around when doing different set ups.

The bench is an old post office sorting desk from the oregon coast.

View attachment 809756
:s0112:
Looks like a Harbor Freight Universal Bench Grinder Stand on a HF furniture dolly :s0092:
That stand is a good buy with a 20% coupon for $24.
I built a riser for mine and use it for my drill press.
IMG_1133.JPG
Very sturdy and more than $100 less than the Lee 3 legged stand ;)
:D

Well....... the walls look nice! I really like the dust cover on your powder measure. I like the way everything is organized.... books in the middle, presses out front, wifeys cake pans on bottom shelf, spray lube within easy reach, only thing to change would be moving the trophies front and center!
The reloading bench pic's threads are always 1 of my favorites on the forums do we have 1 here yet? I did a search and nothing came up...:huh:

OK ill thow my mess up here and lets see what you all got

View attachment 185040

View attachment 185042

I have been looking through this thread for Ideas. I'm going to move soon out of CA. I currently have half of a two car garage for reloading and tool storage. As part of this move I want a dedicated reloading space. And I want it built out with shelves , cabinets, benches, etc that are dedicated to only reloading. In looking through this thread I think I want light colored floors and walls. My current setup is dark! And it makes dropped stuff hard to find!
I have saved a commercial hood vent for the casting area. And a stainless deep sink. Other than a attached rest room what else should I be looking for? DR

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top