JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of all the times I've posted this you're the first one to spot that. I lost a NIB 8 track in my divorce I sorely miss. When I get my new room after I move the cassettes will make a reappearance

Greg

I too have been stuck in time, I have many cassettes and play them often. This is what I play them on, it's an early 90's Technics system and it's loud enough to be in the main shop and then leave the reloading door open a bit.
I do have some CD's but they are for my commuter car and F350.:)

B6D94059-FCD0-4D6C-8CAE-930F87EA4F94.jpeg

A07D7537-C0DD-4538-94AE-EE448371263F.jpeg

I clamp my MEC presses to the band saw table; works for standing or sitting on a stool.

Recently checked out a YT channel by a Brit named Mike Bagnall, recommended by Thor's Axe. I think Mike would have to exit his reloading space to turn around. Here's one where he explains his loading of .308 which gives you some idea ...

Last Edited:
I thought my space was small, compared to many here. Sheesh. It looks like he might have it behind a false wall so it would be completely hidden from authorities there when they decide people who load there own ammo are a threat to society.

The reloading bench I built one day last week.

loading bench 1.jpg

I repurposed a folding camp table that my grandfather made many* years ago. I separated the two halves and one of those became the bottom shelf after cutting holes for the legs to pass through. Eight new bolts to hold things in place and I now have a nice solid little bench.

I've since added a top that allows me to easily add/remove up to three pieces of equipment (press/powder measure/etc) mounted onto slide-out plates. Thinking of putting locking casters on it to make it easier to push out of the way when not being used.

It may not be fancy, but it fits in with the reloading equipment that's getting mounted/used on it...

Main Press, RCBS A2
RCBS#2front.jpg

Auxiliary Press, Lyman Spartan
Spartan1.jpg
Spartan2.jpg

I also have a Lee Reloader press that I'm using with a bullet sizing die for my cast bullets.

Got room for a vintage powder scale, too.
WS20gram.jpg
WSboxinside.jpg

It's slow, but it works (kinda like me!) :D

* - If grandpa built this table when he was, say, 30 years old, that would make it 100 years old this year. Since I don't know when he built it, it could be even older.

Its not a reloading bench but I made a shooting table and a sunscreen/brass catcher to take with me out to the desert when I go shoot. The piece in front is to keep the brass on the table when shooting my M1 carbine.....that thing always shoots the brass out in front. lol

IMG_1395.JPG IMG_1396.JPG

Here is another option for an inexpensive bench that's also wuick and dirty. It's a bit more expensive than the video claims but still under $50. It can also easily break down and fold up for storage. I made one of these this summer to assist in some outdoor projects and the rigidity is very impressive. Easily strong and rigid enough for reloading purposes.

For a standard edge mount press you could make a cutout to move the press in a bit for added stability, but if you have an elevated stand just mount it where it makes sense.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top