JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only reason it's that clean is because I just cleaned it up after months loading and general gun maintenance. It was a mess and the reason why I took that picture is to remind myself that that's what it looks like without all the crap laying everywhere. :s0140::s0140::s0140:

The only reason it's that clean is because I just cleaned it up after months loading and general gun maintenance. It was a mess and the reason why I took that picture is to remind myself that that's what it looks like without all the crap laying everywhere. :s0140::s0140::s0140:

Nice. :)
My little table could use some attention.

Be careful what you wish for brother, this room took me 1 1/2 years to complete. You got a spare room out in the shed??? :eek: :s0140:
Nope, no spare shed room, it's packed insulated floor to ceiling. Guess I'll have to decline the offer.

One of the neatest set ups I have ever seen. I'd like to see it one year from now.
Look Great.

To tell you the truth I love it the way it is but in a year from now, who knows, I just may decide to renovate the whole thing, gut it and start from scratch. LOL:s0140:

Duncan McCloud DUNN.:)

3D976962-EFDA-435E-AD60-F76E8DFB6551.jpeg

not really... thanks CD, it gives a great delivery.:D

Last Edited:
I'll throw this up here. These are OLD pics. Presses haven't changed much but there have been a few parts come and go. I am in a holding pattern as I believe we will be moving out in the middle of nowhere in SE Arizona in the next few months. I will be doing a huge reloading room at that point where I have room to swing a cat and not hit anything. Of course I hope to add at least a 200 yard rage to make my testing onsite much quicker.

tEHY2LG.jpg

OrC2agR.jpg

Greg

I'll throw this up here. These are OLD pics. Presses haven't changed much but there have been a few parts come and go. I am in a holding pattern as I believe we will be moving out in the middle of nowhere in SE Arizona in the next few months. I will be doing a huge reloading room at that point where I have room to swing a cat and not hit anything. Of course I hope to add at least a 200 yard rage to make my testing onsite much quicker.

View attachment 718262

View attachment 718263

Greg
Is that a Hollywood? What do you load on it?

View attachment 718262

View attachment 718263

Greg
The Dillon calendar and Lava Lamp are priceless. :)

Is that a Hollywood? What do you load on it?

No, that is a STAR that I had the tool head worked over to handle regular dies. It is my dedicated 9X21 lander though I can load 9MM with a twist of the dies. It has an adjustable powder measure that was done by a guy up in Wisconsin about 30 years ago so I eliminated the need for powder bushings.

Greg

The Dillon calendar and Lava Lamp are priceless. :)

Yeah that calendar shows the last time it was really clean. I use the lava lamp for the proper ambiance when I am loading nostalgia cartridges like the 38 Special and 45 ACP. Garfield stands guard to keep any rodents away that want to steal my cookies as I load.

Greg

Yeah that calendar shows teh last time it was really clean. I use the lava lamp for the proper ambiance when I am loading nostalgia cartridges like the 38 Special and 45 ACP. Garfield stands guard to keep any rodents away that want to steal my cookies as I load.

Greg

Ohhh, I just love this ^^!

I've got one of these on my bench...
1593991868276.png
It says, "Women with whiskers, it's a bummer" among other things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top