JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only reason it's that clean is because I just cleaned it up after months loading and general gun maintenance. It was a mess and the reason why I took that picture is to remind myself that that's what it looks like without all the crap laying everywhere. :s0140::s0140::s0140:

The only reason it's that clean is because I just cleaned it up after months loading and general gun maintenance. It was a mess and the reason why I took that picture is to remind myself that that's what it looks like without all the crap laying everywhere. :s0140::s0140::s0140:

Nice. :)
My little table could use some attention.

Be careful what you wish for brother, this room took me 1 1/2 years to complete. You got a spare room out in the shed??? :eek: :s0140:
Nope, no spare shed room, it's packed insulated floor to ceiling. Guess I'll have to decline the offer.

One of the neatest set ups I have ever seen. I'd like to see it one year from now.
Look Great.

To tell you the truth I love it the way it is but in a year from now, who knows, I just may decide to renovate the whole thing, gut it and start from scratch. LOL:s0140:

Duncan McCloud DUNN.:)

3D976962-EFDA-435E-AD60-F76E8DFB6551.jpeg

not really... thanks CD, it gives a great delivery.:D

Last Edited:
I'll throw this up here. These are OLD pics. Presses haven't changed much but there have been a few parts come and go. I am in a holding pattern as I believe we will be moving out in the middle of nowhere in SE Arizona in the next few months. I will be doing a huge reloading room at that point where I have room to swing a cat and not hit anything. Of course I hope to add at least a 200 yard rage to make my testing onsite much quicker.

tEHY2LG.jpg

OrC2agR.jpg

Greg

I'll throw this up here. These are OLD pics. Presses haven't changed much but there have been a few parts come and go. I am in a holding pattern as I believe we will be moving out in the middle of nowhere in SE Arizona in the next few months. I will be doing a huge reloading room at that point where I have room to swing a cat and not hit anything. Of course I hope to add at least a 200 yard rage to make my testing onsite much quicker.

View attachment 718262

View attachment 718263

Greg
Is that a Hollywood? What do you load on it?

View attachment 718262

View attachment 718263

Greg
The Dillon calendar and Lava Lamp are priceless. :)

Is that a Hollywood? What do you load on it?

No, that is a STAR that I had the tool head worked over to handle regular dies. It is my dedicated 9X21 lander though I can load 9MM with a twist of the dies. It has an adjustable powder measure that was done by a guy up in Wisconsin about 30 years ago so I eliminated the need for powder bushings.

Greg

The Dillon calendar and Lava Lamp are priceless. :)

Yeah that calendar shows the last time it was really clean. I use the lava lamp for the proper ambiance when I am loading nostalgia cartridges like the 38 Special and 45 ACP. Garfield stands guard to keep any rodents away that want to steal my cookies as I load.

Greg

Yeah that calendar shows teh last time it was really clean. I use the lava lamp for the proper ambiance when I am loading nostalgia cartridges like the 38 Special and 45 ACP. Garfield stands guard to keep any rodents away that want to steal my cookies as I load.

Greg

Ohhh, I just love this ^^!

I've got one of these on my bench...
1593991868276.png
It says, "Women with whiskers, it's a bummer" among other things.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top