JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My humble LnL. That Dillon is a hard act to follow!

loading bench 1.jpg

I just finished up a rebuild on my reloading room. Ripped out the wood paneling. Repaired the Sheetrock. Pulled the super old carpet and replaced it with laminate. Put new trim around. Added some new electrical outlets. Replaced all the outlets. Added 2 usb outlets. Painted the walls, ceiling, workbench frame, and window frame. Added some shelves.

feels a lot better.

Before/after DCDF7034-A729-408D-BBC6-6F3E03ED6D53.jpeg

I just finished up a rebuild on my reloading room. Ripped out the wood paneling. Repaired the Sheetrock. Pulled the super old carpet and replaced it with laminate. Put new trim around. Added some new electrical outlets. Replaced all the outlets. Added 2 usb outlets. Painted the walls, ceiling, workbench frame, and window frame. Added some shelves.

feels a lot better.

Before/afterView attachment 694556
Wow! Looks great!

How do you like that 3d printed case feeder?

I like it a lot I found feeding by hand sometimes a case would stick to my fingers enough that the case would come out of the shell plate and get squashed. The case feeder eliminated that. I dont use the tubes I just feed one at a time....left hand isn't being used anyway. I have mr.bulletfeeder bullet feeding dies and SoCalsw Bully mags for feeding bullets

Hornady_0002.JPG

I like it a lot I found feeding by hand sometimes a case would stick to my fingers enough that the case would come out of the shell plate and get squashed. The case feeder eliminated that. I dont use the tubes I just feed one at a time....left hand isn't being used anyway. I have mr.bulletfeeder bullet feeding dies and SoCalsw Bully mags for feeding bullets

View attachment 699221
Wow that bullet feeder is pretty cool too! Thanks for the info.

20200520_094244.jpg

I'm way behind most of these awesome benches, but I just finished building up this workbench a few days ago.

Started with a good deal on all wood table, added a plywood floor and casters, then framed up the back and added a peg board.

I've been 3d printing pegboard stuff for the last few days lol. This will be my reloading bench until I get the bug to build a reloading specific bench. You guys gave me some great ideas with the perfect shelf dimensions for your tumbler, etc.

Last Edited:
Well folks, I do believe that my construction in "The Room" has come to a close. The last item on my list was cabinets and I found them for free on C/L... I could not believe that they were exactly what I wanted and I have plenty of room for :D:D:D

F4FFFEBF-12F7-42EF-939D-1F4E80117F70.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top