JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's what my wife says....:oops:

IMG_0731_zpsdl8h9mjz.jpg

Soon as I can upload... hosting on instagram until then.

I added some really stout shelves below my reloading bench. I gained 16" deep, and 11' long. The bottom supports are 2x4 on end with 1/2" lab as the top surface. I went with 12" tall because that's what perfectly fits ammo cans.
Instagram photo by T. King • Aug 6, 2016 at 11:22pm UTC

Added another shelf. According to the brackets these shelves should hold 1500lbs. Not sure if the wood will hold..
Instagram photo by T. King • Aug 4, 2016 at 4:05am UTC

$4 strong mount
I wanted a way to mount different presses in the same place, but all have different hole patterns.
I fount these 6" square x 1/4" thick plates at Pacific Steel, with a hole in each corner, and cut one corner off for a 3 hole adaptor plate.
Safety | Pacific Steel & Recycling
IMG_0904.JPG
Drill some holes to line up with the press(es), and used T-nuts with the barbs cut off, rather than tapping the holes.
IMG_0908.JPG
In the cabinet it looks like this
IMG_0916.JPG
Another press mounted
IMG_0911.JPG
At 1st the presses rocked a little on the T-nuts, so I added "spacer" strips in front of/behind the T-nuts on all 3 plates.
Those strips (3 layers of gorilla duct tape:rolleyes:) took out the flex and the mounts are now rock solid.
pic of cabinet
IMG_0915.JPG
Presses are: RCBS Junior, RCBS Piggyback II, RCBS Ammomaster.
:D
edit: plates are $4 each, T-nuts used under bench also.

Last Edited:
$4 strong mount
I wanted a way to mount different presses in the same place, but all have different hole patterns.
I fount these 6" square x 1/4" thick plates at Pacific Steel, with a hole in each corner, and cut one corner off for a 3 hole adaptor plate.
Safety | Pacific Steel & Recycling
View attachment 314111
Drill some holes to line up with the press(es), and used T-nuts with the barbs cut off, rather than tapping the holes.
View attachment 314112
In the cabinet it looks like this
View attachment 314113
Another press mounted
View attachment 314116
At 1st the presses rocked a little on the T-nuts, so I added "spacer" strips in front of/behind the T-nuts on all 3 plates.
Those strips (3 layers of gorilla duct tape:rolleyes:) took out the flex and the mounts are now rock solid.
pic of cabinet
View attachment 314117
Presses are: RCBS Junior, RCBS Piggyback II, RCBS Ammomaster.
:D
edit: plates are $4 each, T-nuts used under bench also.
This.... reminds me I need two steel plates for the bottom of my bench under the presses. Sammich that 4x4!

The reloading bench pic's threads are always 1 of my favorites on the forums do we have 1 here yet? I did a search and nothing came up...:huh:

OK ill thow my mess up here and lets see what you all got

View attachment 185040

View attachment 185042
Nice setup, I just bought a RL 550b and would like so advice from someone who has use a dillon. I have seen a lot of video's but like to see it in action. I live in Thurston county which is not that far from you. If you can help just message me roymunsonn. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top