JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After seeing a few of your gentlemen's benches I have to step my game up a bit and take over more of my garage!!

The two craftsman toolboxes have all my primers and some of my powder in them, but I guess it helps keep it alittle more separated :)

20150927_183528.jpg

There is a upload file button you can click when you hit quick reply, if you on a desktop, just select the file you want to upload and click ok, it will upload it and when you click post reply it will post the photo.
Well,I'm clickin' the wrong stuff cause I have tried it 20 some different ways to no avail.
It's safer for the computer if I don't try:mad:
But y'all ain't missin' much and I don't post guns as I lost them all in the Columbia on the move over here:eek:

Ok, well then let's see how well this works... thanks for the screen shots.... I really DO need a paint by number setup in case you can't tell.... So once again; my Franken-bench with the tongue and groove flooring top.... great for those of use with micro-areas for reloading... Oh and yeah... I know... my primers are in the same hutch as my powder, but honestly; if I have a fire with all the powder/primers not to mention all the lacquer thinner, oxy-acetylene bottles, etc in the some building... don't try to put out the fire... just sit back and wait for Russia to retaliate from what they perceive as an ICBM launch.o_O

IMG_0781.JPG IMG_0782.JPG

Must be like speed dating... but the potential dates have to be hot to participate ?

Just to keep the topic on track ; one thing I didn't mention on my setup, that I hadn't really thought about before but ended up being a nice feature... the sliding doors on the front of the hutch were constructed of a white wainscoting material I picked up from Lowes. I built the whole thing out of materials I had laying around my shop, including the doors . It turns out that the wainscoting material has a white smooth surface on one side that makes an excellent white board . I write down the recipe of the load (s) I am cooking up and it comes in quite handy to keep from having to pull the load manual back out on my tiny bench when my elderly brain fails me.o_O

Ok, well then let's see how well this works... thanks for the screen shots.... I really DO need a paint by number setup in case you can't tell.... So once again; my Franken-bench with the tongue and groove flooring top.... great for those of use with micro-areas for reloading... Oh and yeah... I know... my primers are in the same hutch as my powder, but honestly; if I have a fire with all the powder/primers not to mention all the lacquer thinner, oxy-acetylene bottles, etc in the some building... don't try to put out the fire... just sit back and wait for Russia to retaliate from what they perceive as an ICBM launch.o_O

View attachment 278720 View attachment 278721

It would go from offensive to a defensive fire fighting . Get extra insurance coverage

LOL!

not as nice as most but it works for me :)
I use the empty bench for powder measuring / brass prep / firearm maintenance / ect......
cabinet and shelves under benches carry reloading accessory's / brass / components / ect...

IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG IMG_1322.JPG IMG_1323.JPG

A lot of nice set-ups guys. I like keeping it simple. My reloading bench is small, but it works great. I have a nice steel lockbox for my powder and primers and quite a bit of cupboard space for my brass and dies and bullets:

IMG_0696_zpsxftop0pz.jpg 003-1.jpg 011-18.jpg 009-25.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads