JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like this thread has fallen by the wayside.
See if this photo of a hot mess can get it going again.
A 650 and then a Hornady lock and load AP and then a 550 and then a 750.

20230419_130617.jpg

That's nice.
Thanks.
Not sure exactly how I'm going to utilize it. A Dillon on a Strong Mount with a Case Feeder is too big/tall and you can't easily open the overhead doors. It's tall enough I could mount a press directly to the top but it's going to be hard to penetrate the surface. The first time anyway.
May look into more In-Line Fabrication systems. They make some really cool stuff. I need to avoid capital gains on the sale of the 650 by reinvesting some of the money. Or is that what you do with the sale of a house? Whatever the case I don't want my wife to think I have any extra money.
That particular 650 is going to get re-homed tomorrow. I actually never did get to use it. It's always sad to see them go. They are like children. I love each nd every one of them. And this one is very nice. Extremely low miles.
Thinking about getting a Case Feeder for 1 of the Lock and Loads to help heal the sense of loss.

Last Edited:
Seems like this thread has fallen by the wayside.
See if this photo of a hot mess can get it going again.
A 650 and then a Hornady lock and load AP and then a 550 and then a 750.

View attachment 1407785
So you keep your fridge door to a wall so you can't get to the beer?

And to all the rest? MAN, you are in DEEP! Not that there's anything wrong with that.. :rolleyes:

So you keep your fridge door to a wall so you can't get to the beer?

And to all the rest? MAN, you are in DEEP! Not that there's anything wrong with that.. :rolleyes:
I will guarantee that the "BEER" fridge is easily accessible. That's in a different department of the garage. Can't make it too easy to get a beer.
Reloading and beer don't mix.

You must be A LOT thinner than I am. I'd never make it through there. Guess I'd better go hit the treadmill. :(
On my way to the elliptical machine right now followed by a breakfast of free range organic eggs with fresh vegetables and papaya.
Pancakes and maple syrup and hash browns and bacon sound better but my wife does not allow that to happen.
Got to do something while I wait for the batch of brass to finish in the rotary tumbler.

On my way to the elliptical machine right now followed by a breakfast of free range organic eggs with fresh vegetables and papaya.
Pancakes and maple syrup and hash browns and bacon sound better but my wife does not allow that to happen.
Got to do something while I wait for the batch of brass to finish in the rotary tumbler.
It actually grows on you.

20230420_102333.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews