JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do tell. The weather has a lot to play with catching there, when the lake level is fluctuating there is bad fishing and a lot of debris.

Guess the water is high like all the way up. They had a hard time finding a place to beach the boat to let the dog go pee lol

Said they hit a couple schools and had four poles going all at once. Makes for an exciting day.

Sounds like a good drift to me nothing like Kokes or Socks. Happiness is a loaded bench:D.

89735467-F2D7-45C3-8545-8DC13ED87290.jpeg

Feel a bit inadequate after Cerberus' pics :)

Haven't really used the bench in two years, piled up with crap I decided to clean it off tonight :)

Yes, I'm the only person on the planet that Lee equipment works flawlessly (ok, works well) for :)

bench_2019_1.jpg

bench_2019_2.jpg

Now, that I own six firearms I haven't shot, I should get to it :)

Last Edited:

Haven't really used the bench in two years, piled up with crap I decided to clean it off tonight :)

Yes, I'm the only person on the planet that Lee equipment works flawlessly for :)

View attachment 585539

View attachment 585540

I like that riser "box" under the Lee
I've built a few out of 2x6"/2x8's high enough to clear the press linkage so I could mount the press in from the bench edge, like what you did there.
Build them wider and you'll get some wing shelves for components.
kind of like this for my drill press, on a HF grinder stand:
WoodenRiser.JPG

Better than the steel ones that sell for $100+/-, and cost nothing using some scraps.
:D

Last Edited:
13 ply Baltic Birch, 4 bolts to secure, takes about 1 minute to swap presses. 20K loaded and the system just works :)

bench_2019_3.jpg

bench_2019_4.jpg

bench_2019_5.jpg

One of these days I'll find a reason to upgrade to a Dillon, or Mark 7 (We'll see what Lyman does with the company!).

Yes, I'm the only person on the planet that Lee equipment works flawlessly for :)

View attachment 585539

View attachment 585540

Just noticed the other presses hanging on the side wall
I only have room for one press on my bench and have the others on a wall rack too.
PStorageS.jpg
I need to add on to it though, I have 3 more presses now :s0155:
:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR