Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Reloading bench help

Reactions
Here's the situation:
I live in an apartment and have very limited space to set up a reloading bench for my Pro-1000.
I tried attaching it to a folding workbench, but it has too much flex to operate a press on.
I also lack the tools and experience to build a suitable bench.

1. Would someone in the Eugene/Springfield area be willing to help me build a bench? (I'd compensate you of course)
or
2. Can you offer a suggestion for mounting my press to my folding bench that would be less bendy?

Thank you.

Reactions
i have also heard of people boltong the press to a board, then using it on the kitchen table, useing c clamps to clamp everything down.

Reactions
i dont know.... maybe if you bolted it to the floor, i would be afraid to put a grinder on that. catching a grinding wheel with your....zipper doesnt sound loke my idea of fun.

Reactions
It has holes in the feet to bolt it down. It could bolt to a plywood base for portable reloading.

Bruce

Reactions
I just built one the size of a computer desk, for about 20 dollars.

Be more than happy to help you out. It's 26 inches deep, and 48 inches long. (A lot more room than it sounds like) Works great, was built to fit in our bedroom. Moved it to the garage though.

Piece of cake! Made 50 rounds on it last night, was absolutely wonderful.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online