HighLine Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote

Reloading bench help

Reactions
Here's the situation:
I live in an apartment and have very limited space to set up a reloading bench for my Pro-1000.
I tried attaching it to a folding workbench, but it has too much flex to operate a press on.
I also lack the tools and experience to build a suitable bench.

1. Would someone in the Eugene/Springfield area be willing to help me build a bench? (I'd compensate you of course)
or
2. Can you offer a suggestion for mounting my press to my folding bench that would be less bendy?

Thank you.

Reactions
i have also heard of people boltong the press to a board, then using it on the kitchen table, useing c clamps to clamp everything down.

Reactions
i dont know.... maybe if you bolted it to the floor, i would be afraid to put a grinder on that. catching a grinding wheel with your....zipper doesnt sound loke my idea of fun.

Reactions
It has holes in the feet to bolt it down. It could bolt to a plywood base for portable reloading.

Bruce

Reactions
I just built one the size of a computer desk, for about 20 dollars.

Be more than happy to help you out. It's 26 inches deep, and 48 inches long. (A lot more room than it sounds like) Works great, was built to fit in our bedroom. Moved it to the garage though.

Piece of cake! Made 50 rounds on it last night, was absolutely wonderful.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    I've used Gordon several times for transfers and even bought a couple guns through him and I have always been treated excellent!
Top Bottom