JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been reloading for a few years. I took about 3 year break from reloading and just recently pulled everything out of the attic and realized how unorganized I am.

Record keeping I use index cards with all the info I require which works ok for me. Though not very organized.

Keeping track brass appears to be the biggest issue as I have lots of brass with different firings on them intermixed together stored in 1/2 gallon sized plastic jugs.

Just curious what systems others are using

Here is mine.
This is not too long after i finished the interior insulation and walls,and electrical.
Kind of messy when these were taken,looks much better now.

man_cave_013.sized.jpg

man_cave_003.sized.jpg

Maybe this view will help put it in perspective.
Working on expanding it somewhat,i still need room for a paint booth and sand blast cabinet so i can start airbrushing some of my guns.

man_cave_004.sized.jpg

Here's mine, pretty much everything has a place in my reloading room. For brass I just have Rubbermaid tubs that I sort everything in and they fit in the white cabinets. Record keeping is logging is a detailed binder that I picked up years ago, I think from Midway. It kinda helps owning a Cabinet shop. :D I have always used 1 1/8" MDF for my tops, very dense and hard, just throw a coat of clear over it and you got a nice looking top. The doors are all a Diamondplate pattern Melamine. I also have not loaded for 7 years after moving to a new house and I finally got everything done and back to loading!!

dsc03592i.jpg

dsc03593e.jpg

dsc03594x.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads