Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Reloading 12g. Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by uban77, Jul 13, 2011.

1. uban77

uban77 Maui, HI. Luck favors the prepared.

Where are the best places to look for reloading components. #4 Steel shot,wads,powder? Here in Portland OR. Or online?

2. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

online . I looked at a few of the bigger stores,selection was skimpy when there was some stuff,usually wasn't any..specifically I was looking for wads,like the claybusters I was already using.Ordered them from Graf's,they seem to have the best shipping,AND they included a very nice catalog in the box.I"m sure you'll find what you need at their online site.

https://www.grafs.com/retail/

3. HollisOR

HollisOR Rural OR, South of Dallas Active Member

4. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

Graf's has a shipping special they run where u pay like 4.95 and ANYTHING ships for that amount. saved me a few bucks. Midsouth wanted almost as much for the shipping as for the 2 bags of wads. I think NOT.

5. sneakboxer

sneakboxer NW OR Active Member

Check with your local skeet/trap range. They often do group buys on components and can save you some cash. Powdervalley has pretty good prices but no steel shot. Midway USA has everything but can be a little more.
    Best of luck,