JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Currently:
.223 Rem.
.243 Win
6.5x55 Swede
.270WSM
.280 Rem
.308 Win
.338 Federal
9mm
.38 Spec
.357 Mag
.45 ACP

In the past:
.22-250
.22-250 AI
.270 win
7mm TCU
7mm-08
7mm Rem Mag
30-30 Win
30-06
.44 Mag

Eventually will probably add a .260 Rem or 6.5 Creedmoor, maybe a .204 Ruger

I am currently only doing 45Colt. Started off with a Lee Loader and a mallet but just procured some Lyman dies and a RCBS Pardner press. At first I thought all I'd need was the Lee Loader but after 300 rounds I was hooked and knew I didn't want to hammer forever :) heck the first try I had issues seating primers with the Lee so I set everything down and ran out and bought a RCBS hand primer. I started with the 45Colt as it is my favorite caliber but just too dang expensive so it was either start reloading or sell off some guns. Now I am looking for new guns and soon other calibers to play with. I am saving my 38 specials now as I will be reloading for them too when I start depleting my current stock.

WOW ! RockKrawler, Will you adopt me ?!

Me too. That set-up is bigger than my house.

Anyhow, I reload two different bullet weights of .308Win, two different bullet weights of 7x57 Mauser, three different bullet weights, including one GC lead for the 7.5x55 Swiss, two different bullet weights for the 6.5x55 SE, and three different bullet weights for the .38Spec/357Magnum. That way I can fool myself that I do a lot of reloading. But hey, it's true. With Swiss surplus GP11 hitting a dollar a shot, if you DON'T reload in yUK you are just plain crazy.

tac, back in yUK from the Wallowas

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top