JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple of buddies and I set up a bench for mass reloading in a series of single-stages - 2 old RCBS and a Lee, and a RCBS hand primer as well. We can turn out a lot of .223 (our current project) as long as we don't get too involved in sets of 12oz. curls or political discussions. We've multiple sets of dies in the most popular calibres so we can really crank 'em out.

@AMProducts - thanks for the news on the 650's - we were seriously thinking about pooling our non-existent funds and buying into one. Will take a much closer look at the Hornady.

the closest freeways to phillips are 210 and 57, if when coming down the 5, you take 210 towards pasadena, hit phillips and then shoot down the 57 to anaslime, you should be good to go, keep in mind, he has some odd hours, he's open 10-6 thursday through saturday. So he's pretty limited, but great deals to be had.

@Jayleno, glad I could help. I feel burned just about every time I look at the pile of dillon stuff I have, trying to keep people from making the same mistakes I did early on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top