JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Gang, Heads up to you reloaders, I saw 2 reloaders plus a few more things at an estate sale today. Both were still there when they closed for the day. I forget the brand name but do remember the model numbers were 600 and 650. I'm going back in the morning for game shells simply for our home defense and playing around. I'll let you pay me back by paying it forward. feel free to text me - but, I haven't much more information. Johann (503) 810-9353

1573948358406.png

That is it, Sir. As of end of day, the two loaders were there listed $60 and $85. Tomorrow should be 1/2 off. About a 1/3 of the shells still sit. Some of the pellets or bb a gun stock I think a gun sling and maybe some more stuff. I recall a .22 gun cleaning rod, and an "air gun maintenance" kit were still there. I might go early for something else I am having thoughts about bringing home.

Most estate sales sell the items that were listed for less the $50.00 will get marked down by half the last day of the sale.
Never hurts to make an offer though.

Last Edited:
I'm assuming a mec 600 jr single stage and probably a mec 650 manual progressive. Both great machines to learn on.. Back in the day, I would load around 600 per hour on the mec JR. I also had the grabber (mec 650). Not quite as good as the ponsness warren or dillon, but still good loaders.. The 650, you have to index each station, so it isn't full on "progressive"...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top