JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
I have two one pound bottles of reloader 17 to sell/trade. I will sell each one for $50.00 each. Or trade one pound for 1000 large rifle standard primers. I would trade the two for 2000 LRP. I'm going to be in the Portland area this Saturday. The two meeting places I have are in Newberg 10-11am and over at oregon city at fishermen's marine after noon.

John

image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have two one pound bottles of reloader 17 to sell/trade. I will sell each one for $50.00 each. Or trade one pound for 1000 large rifle standard primers. I would trade the two for 2000 LRP. I'm going to be in the Portland area this Saturday. The two meeting places I have are in Newberg 10-11am and over at oregon city at fishermen's marine after noon.

John

View attachment 811190
when would you be going through Eugene on your way north?....Might be interested in one # if it's convenient.

Hopefully you beat my personal record of 26# south fork coquille. Sorry no spp
Didn't weigh my biggest but it was 39" long and as bright as a sunrise...Wild Sixes fish...Caught about a mile from the mouth...The memory still makes the hair on my arms stand up...Oh yeah, had 10# mainline on too...Kinda exciting! Friends of my father in law used to hit the Coquille hard for the fall nooks..Quit because of the crowds...I used to do the lower Rogue occasionally but quit because of too many idiots...Getting old and grumpy my wife says...She's prob a bit too happy when I go away to fish or hunt...My lab still loves me though....Hey, good luck with your trip north!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top