JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I just purchased a 357 sig and don't have any powders that will work so up for trade is new sealed can of RL-19. I did open it today to make sure it was still good by cracking a corner of the lid as I can show you. I am looking to trade for any of the following powders. I figure it would be yours for mine. So I am looking for the following.

1. HS-6
2. Univ. Clays
3. AA-No.9
Let me know what you have. Thanks in advanced.

35330F54-94C6-410F-AA15-58CC09C3553E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Still available.
As an avid 357 Sig shooter, I recommend you look at Blue Dot and H110 as well as AA9. The nice thing about Blue Dot is that it fills the brass making it harder to collapse the projectile since it can be a challenge to taper crimp the projectile in the short space. Try Montana Gold 125 HP, great to load. Best of luck.

As an avid 357 Sig shooter, I recommend you look at Blue Dot and H110 as well as AA9. The nice thing about Blue Dot is that it fills the brass making it harder to collapse the projectile since it can be a challenge to taper crimp the projectile in the short space. Try Montana Gold 125 HP, great to load. Best of luck.
I will look for some load data for blue dot. I have several pounds of the stuff. Do you have a pet load with it or somewhere I can find the information on it? Thanks for the information.

I will look for some load data for blue dot. I have several pounds of the stuff. Do you have a pet load with it or somewhere I can find the information on it? Thanks for the information.
Hornady 7th:
Blue Dot 357 Sig 124gn XTP
Start -- 8.3
Max -- 10.5
OAL 1.14
Winchester WSP
I size and deprime using a .40 S&W die for the body and taper crimp with the Lee 357 Sig die for the neck. Fill the case and compress.

I like it already. That is what I have heard is the draw back to this cartridge and others like the 400 Corbon. The setback takes out the gun in most cases. Thanks again.

You can always go to blue dots web site as well. (Cant remember who makes 'em) i want to say it alliant. Almost all mfgr's have load data on their site just to double check.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top