JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
38 Special
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I want to sell my entire lot of brass shell casings to a reloader in the portland area for 45 bucks. Free full tang fixed blade knife and sheath if youre cool. Please private message. Please do NOT write comments on the board as they eventurally outweigh the add. Im worn out from 2 trolls posting comments so id like to communicate with serious buyers who pm me.

Heres the list of casings, most boxed.

38 special= 470
357 mag= 296
9mm= 250
45 acp= 166
243 win= 89
380 acp= 50

I DONT WANT TO SPLIT THEM UP. I WANT TO SELL THEM ALL AT ONCE. THANK YOU

20200126_025844.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I want to sell my entire lot of brass shell casings to a reloader in the portland area for 45 bucks. Free full tang fixed blade knife and sheath if youre cool. Please private message. Please do NOT write comments on the board as they eventurally outweigh the add. Im worn out from 2 trolls posting comments so id like to communicate with serious buyers who pm me.

Heres the list of casings, most boxed.

38 special= 470
357 mag= 296
9mm= 250
45 acp= 166
243 win= 89
380 acp= 50

I DONT WANT TO SPLIT THEM UP. I WANT TO SELL THEM ALL AT ONCE. THANK YOU

View attachment 663086
Do you still have the.357 brass for sale?

trying to meet with the first fella who messaged. thanks for all the interest everyone. i dont like this no-ammo times we're stuck in. price stays same. Add has been up since before new pres panic buying. Remember if only anti gun people could figure out that you could reload a used shell casing they will want to make that illegal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews