JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If all you need is 100 rounds, and you already have a proven load for your rifle and all your own components, I'd be willing to help you out, and I'm local. I don't mind helping, and enjoy meeting new people.

Probably the easiest thing would be to meet up at the range. I'm a member at the CVSC in Dundee and can bring guests. I have an extra Rock Chucker press mounted to a board that I can clamp to the bench at the range, and all the other tools necessary. If that works for you, we could meet up there some time when we both have time, and you can use my tools to load them yourself.
Our hero!

swoon

If all you need is 100 rounds, and you already have a proven load for your rifle and all your own components, I'd be willing to help you out, and I'm local. I don't mind helping, and enjoy meeting new people.

Probably the easiest thing would be to meet up at the range. I'm a member at the CVSC in Dundee and can bring guests. I have an extra Rock Chucker press mounted to a board that I can clamp to the bench at the range, and all the other tools necessary. If that works for you, we could meet up there some time when we both have time, and you can use my tools to load them yourself.
CLT65,

That would be great! I know where that range is. My personal email is [email protected]. If we take this offline I can share my personal cell and we can figure out a date and time. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity.

@CLT65 , I'd bet you have one, but if you need a portable scale, I have an Ohaus M5 scale you guys can use. Good on you for offering to help.

I also did inherit a .244 (That's not a typo) a few years back that I shoot for Antelope on occasion - so I do use more than 1 rifle but once again the number of rounds I shoot are just so few. Those rounds too are hand loads but I have 5 years of those left.
244 Rem - Awesome!

CLT65,

That would be great! I know where that range is. My personal email is [email protected]. If we take this offline I can share my personal cell and we can figure out a date and time. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity.
CLT65, I just wanted to circle back with you on helping me reload today. Thanks again. This is what makes the shooting community so solid. Nice guy, good family! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top