JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I hope this topic doesn't get blasted. I'm by all means not offended by this question I have. I'm asking this question cause it puzzles me.
I'm a Mormon. Fully into it. Born and raised. Mission, and the whole thing.

Question is: if you watch the show Dateline NBC, have you noticed all the shows about Mormons? Meaning the murders, sex, etc. now I don't care for NBC, but I enjoy mystery shows. Like 48 hours.
The reason I ask this question is, I feel like there's an agenda with NBC towards Mormons. And I will be very clear, if I noticed if they were bringing up Jews, Catholics, Baptist, on the regular basis, I would notice that also.
I ask these questions, cause we all know how faith and religion are under fire in his country.
Just give his some thought. I would appreciate respectful thoughts.
I could ask my Mormon family and friends this question, but I want to know if non-Mormons noticed this.

Thanks all!

3. No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads