JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Wash. state, we've had gun registration for handguns purchased through dealers as long as I can remember and I've lived here 36 years. Lately, we've gotten registration for semi-auto rifles (including things like Marlin Model 60, etc).

Registration is only good for ex post facto purposes. That is, connecting the dots for prosecution. It doesn't do a thing to enhance gun safety.

There is a potential second purpose for gun registration. I'm not sure all of the anti-gun people who favor it embrace this principle. Nevertheless, registration puts in place a paper trail for future confiscation.

Looks like another clickbait fear mongering video. Like guns and gadgets.
Exactly. Never watch any of that guy's videos. Very little factual content and lots of hype and selling. "My brothers and sisters" like he is some cult leader or something. Don't like his videos personally.

Looks like another clickbait fear mongering video. Like guns and gadgets.
More like money mongering, don't they get paid by the click for these? Even if you don't see ad content, by clicking on it your IP address gets thrown into the jam pot of algorithms so you get ads later, elsewhere. Or something like that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top