JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is front page of CNN.... "Man arrested with rifle said he had delivery for Obama"

"Sgt. Kimberly Schneider identified the man as Alfred Brock, 64, of Winnfield, Louisiana. She said Brock was charged with possession of an unregistered firearm and unregistered ammunition."

What the heck is going on??? This is the third time a news agency has reported that someone was in possession of "unregistred ammunition"... since when does ammunition need to be registered??? There are no states that have a law saying ammunition HAS to be registered...I know there are currently 18 that have "coded ammunition" for review... but none have passed...

Heres the link....

<broken link removed>

The reason the corporate controlled media made statements to "unregistered ammunition" is because there are people that don't know that all ammunition is unregistered. If you get the sheeple to identify ammo as something that is supposed to be registered before there is any laws saying it is, it will be easier for them to make that a reallity.

For that matter, is it even illegal to own a non-registered firearm?

I'm with you on this one, Spray-n-pray,

Anyone know of a State that requires 'registered' firearms?

I always figured that the back-round check is a 'front' for gun registration, but not required for FTF transactions within a State.

While not required, is it 'technicly' illegal to own guns that were purchased privately FTF, without a back round check?

What is this about?

Frog.

While not required, is it 'technicly' illegal to own guns that were purchased privately FTF, without a back round check?

It is well within the law for me to buy 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 guns from you face to face and no paperwork, back ground check, bill of sale, nothing is required other than you must not have a reasonable doubt that I am not a fellon and that I'm of legal age to own. But I'm not in the market for that many right now. ha ha

Well, that's what I thought to, sheepDog223!

But is that true in all States?

Just my reaction to this guy being charged with posession of an
'un-registered' firearm?????

Oh come on. With only 10000000000000000000000000000000000 guns, ya should need at least one more! :D

Frog.

I just left this comment at the CNN website...

There is NO SUCH THING as "unregistered ammunition". Is CNN pushing propaganda to get people who are afraid of guns to to accept future registration of all ammunition in the future? Could be, because I can see the day when some idiot reads about proposed legislation for registering ammo, then saying "duh, I thought it was already registered...they might as well go ahead and do it..."

The ignorance of the average American with regards to firearms is leading to an erosion of the right for people to defend themselves. Remove firearms from law-abiding Americans and you will get a serious increase in crime. Just research what is happening in Australia and Great Britain.

I demand that the writer of this article prove that there is such a thing as "registered ammunition" and print a retraction when he or she finds out that there is no such thing. The only place where I have seen reference to "registered ammunition" is unworkable proposed legislation. Registered ammunition does not presently exist. Therefore, "unregistered ammunition" also does not exist. Prove me wrong!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top