1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Regent R100 1911 .45ACP

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by FourTeeFive, Feb 25, 2013.

1. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

Basic 1911 made in Turkey. CNC machined bar-stock slide, steel investment-cast frame, stainless steel hammer-forged barrel.

Very lightly used; was going to be the basis for project gun but I bought a loaded Springfield right after getting this. This particular Regent has good slide fit and seems reasonably tight with a decent trigger.

Comes with box, one factory magazine that should be thrown away, one decent magazine, and I'll throw in a handful of cheap GI-clone magazines.

Regent Arms 1911 Handgun | - R100

$400 in Bellingham, although I can usually arrange to meet around SeaTac as well. Will require seeing your CPL to confirm your eligibility to purchase a firearm in WA.

Open to trades, although I don't need anything in particular. Quality firearms only. A nice 38 Special or .357 Magnum longer-barrel revolver could be of interest. Maybe even a .41 Magnum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.