JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
contradicted by another "report" in the same "paper"

Birds and Fish are now Dying all Around the World | EUTimes.net

It's not pollution either, such as poisoned water or something in the air because it would have been detected by now and besides it's happening everywhere in the world. It's simply not possible that the entire world would suddenly turn poisonous. So what's really happening here? No one really knows yet but everyone is speculating and creating theories of their own.

And unfortunately while the EU times sounds legit it is actually a neo-nazi, white supremacist publication. Does that mean John Wheeler's death isn't interesting? No. Does that mean 1000's of bird's dying without a known reason isn't a bit bizarre? No. Are we secretly shipping poison gas to Afghanistan in shoddy broke down airplanes that accidentally discharge their deadly cargo willy nilly over the countryside? Doubt it.

Unless this is a secret war being waged against the Audubon society i'm not sure what a poisonous gas that kills massive numbers of harmless birds and fish would be used for. Wait a minute, I guess if you could secretly develop a gas that only killed the specific food source of a certain population that you wanted to get rid of without overtly going to war this type of thing might be useful.

It's Bush's fault. There, someone had to say it. :s0114:

Sorry Coug, but someone far more sinister:

George-Soros_Dr-Evil.jpg

George Soros, Muhahahahahahhahah, Muhahahahahahahah!!!

Last Edited:
Yeah I'm in Kentucky so this is a little close to home. But the theory of fireworks doing this sounds like they are either trying not to let the truth out, or don't have a clue and are pulling a BS answer out of their butts.

It has a lot of people talking about 2012.

Does anyone think this maybe linked to the oil spill and chemicals BP dumped in the ocean causing mass poisoning? The oil could have reached everywhere in the world and effected birds and sealife.

There have been a string of minor earthquakes in the area of Arkansas where the dead birds and fish were found. I'm guessing releases of H2S or similar gas is causing these deaths. Breathing as little as 1000ppm H2S will kill you before you hit the floor.

The fireworks, powerlines, and to an extent pollution theories are pretty poor, at best (unless pollution is species-specific).

Keith

I saw an interview with the wildlife officials that performed the "autopsies" on the dead birds and they were saying that there was evidence of blunt force trauma to the birds. The two leading theories that they had were hail or lightning as both had occurred in the area that would correspond to the timing. Not saying that they are right but that is what they were selling.

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death | EUTimes.net

Please critique, I know that Phosgene gas is a relatively common industrial gas used in the manufacturing of lexan however feel free to chime in.

The biggest part of the story is the murder of John P Wheeler III. I haven't heard anything about this until fox and this EU article picked it up.

An absolutely absurd connection of half-truth and conjecture. You need to broaden your news sourcing, IMO.

I saw an interview with the wildlife officials that performed the "autopsies" on the dead birds and they were saying that there was evidence of blunt force trauma to the birds. The two leading theories that they had were hail or lightning as both had occurred in the area that would correspond to the timing. Not saying that they are right but that is what they were selling.

I would think that falling out of the sky & hitting the ground, might cause "blunt force trauma".:D

Please critique, I know that Phosgene gas is a relatively common industrial gas used in the manufacturing of lexan however feel free to chime in.

The biggest part of the story is the murder of John P Wheeler III. I haven't heard anything about this until fox and this EU article picked it up.

Mr. Wheeler's death was on the news several nights ago. Will probably remain a one-day story unless and until there's more to report.

EU Times: "...Phosgene that is described as one of the most feared chemical weapons ever used due to its ability to literally cause the lungs and respiratory system to explode."

Dunno about 'exploding' but I think Phosgene can also be made 'inadvertently' when heating 'household' chlorinated hydrocarbons. When I was younger, one of the stories was to watch out about burnt-up refrigerators, as the motor burnout could convert some of the freon to Phosgene and more recently a friend gave himself the scare of a lifetime when he did some welding on some parts he'd washed with brake cleaner (TCE.) Something smelled funny so he backed away and started googling. As ways to die go, inhaling Phosgene doesn't sound like one of the better ones.

And back to this forum, 'Gunscrubber' is, or at least used to be made with TCE as well, I gather.

MrB+

An absolutely absurd connection of half-truth and conjecture. You need to broaden your news sourcing, IMO.

I wear a ten gallon tinfoil hat, but I have to agree with you on this.

I've seen quite a few possible explanations for this, but I haven't seen the wagon I'm ready to jump on yet. A lot of the fish kills are in areas where the temperatures are way below normal - I could certainly believe that could be the cause. Birds falling from the sky with liquified innards ain't natural - something fishy is going on with that for sure.

The green river in Canada that they're talking about looks like a dye we used to carry as a "shark repellant" onboard ships when I was in the Navy. I would think some prankster tossing a couple dye packs in the river would be ample explanation for that.

I wear a ten gallon tinfoil hat, but I have to agree with you on this.

I've seen quite a few possible explanations for this, but I haven't seen the wagon I'm ready to jump on yet. A lot of the fish kills are in areas where the temperatures are way below normal - I could certainly believe that could be the cause. Birds falling from the sky with liquified innards ain't natural - something fishy is going on with that for sure.

The green river in Canada that they're talking about looks like a dye we used to carry as a "shark repellant" onboard ships when I was in the Navy. I would think some prankster tossing a couple dye packs in the river would be ample explanation for that.

Yes I am familiar with the fluorescent green dye.....one St. Patty's day every fountain on Waikiki Beach mysteriously turned green.....:D And I agree that hitting the ground from altitude is an obvious source of blunt force trauma. I'm waiting for the real story to come out.....If you draw a triangle between the points in Arkansas and Louisiana with the apex at Graceland it is obvious they got caught in the shock wave of Elvis' UFO when it warped out of the atmosphere.

Might consider dropping the Eu Times..it is totally bogus.

I have no strong feeling for or against this publication, as with any news story one must do their due diligence and fact check. I knew this group would dissect this article and create a dialogue about this abnormal event.

Think I might pop in some X files episodes tonight :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top