JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Under Reagan's watch, the national debt ceiling rose far more often than it did under even Obama, and despite Reagan's lip-service to the 2nd Amendment, he had a longer anti-gun track record than does Obama himself! Claimed his goal was to cut government spending, and his admirers say he did, when he in fact raised spending significantly. Said a lot of catchy things but was a phony through and through.

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures - Forbes

He signed the FOPA with Hughe's poison pill which was a blow to the NFA collectors. But he also appointed Scalia and Kennedy. If Obama stays in you can bet he will put anti 2a justices in the supreme court.

I'll take that bet. Hopefully he will appoint a few moderate supreme court justices. Citizens United needs to be repealed. I sincerely doubt the 2A will ever fall. But I suppose I could be wrong. I don't think bringing down the 2A is top on the priority list for ANY politician.

I'm no fan of Obama's policies for the most part... number one being the never stopping printing press of cash, but Reagan's "trickle Down" is just a lie. Until us normal working folk understand that they are ALL trying to throw us under the bus nothing will ever change. How anyone making under $100k a year can be a Republican is totally beyond me. Your party does not stand for anything you believe in.

I'll take that bet. Hopefully he will appoint a few moderate supreme court justices. Citizens United needs to be repealed. I sincerely doubt the 2A will ever fall. But I suppose I could be wrong. I don't think bringing down the 2A is top on the priority list for ANY politician.

I'm no fan of Obama's policies for the most part... number one being the never stopping printing press of cash, but Reagan's "trickle Down" is just a lie. Until us normal working folk understand that they are ALL trying to throw us under the bus nothing will ever change. How anyone making under $100k a year can be a Republican is totally beyond me. Your party does not stand for anything you believe in.

So you prefer trickle-up poverty, right? Get over the class warfare, that is the lie.

Alot of us that make under $100 K a year believe in working for a living, do not believe in giving handouts to the lazy and illegal, and think that the idea of spending our way to prosperity is STUPID. My opinion, as a Republican, for what it's worth..........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top