JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My gal and I carried for 10 years in commiefornia without permits.. no worries. I would not be here to post if not for that.. priorities..

We have too many liberal elitist yuppies from commicalimexifornia, so it dilutes our numbers.

I'm fairly liberal, a young urban professional, and I moved to Oregon 8 years ago from California. I have my CHL and carry daily. That's quite an "elitist" thing you've said. I guess insults are a way to make a point, but you should check your facts before you let the insults fly.

I'm fairly liberal, a young urban professional, and I moved to Oregon 8 years ago from California. I have my CHL and carry daily. That's quite an "elitist" thing you've said. I guess insults are a way to make a point, but you should check your facts before you let the insults fly.

You would be in the minority. I have lived here all of my life and I have seen first hand what has happened to our state. I am a blue collar worker from a small town. I have relatives that moved to Commicalimexifornia and when they come to visit it's like getting visitors from another country. That place changes you and not for the better. You are however entitled to your opinion as am I.

So I just wanted to bump this thread. Recently my wife and I have been going to the theater in Canby. There are no signs on the doors regarding weapons and they are locally and independently owned and frankly a really nice small theater. We go there almost exclusively now for what few movies we actually watch. So, if people still don't want to support Regal or Century it's an option.

http://www.canbycinema8.com/index.php

Century and Clackamas Town Center Mall as a whole are laughable to me... they put their little no guns sticker low on the doors and have security guards dressed up like Staties who are armed with radios and trooper hats. Yeah, like they'd have the ability to put up any resistance to a real shooter. Worked SOOOO well in December 2012. CHL holder saved the day.

I see this is an older thread, recently bumped back to life.

I very seldom visit a movie theater (once every 2 or 3 years?). My wife and daughter will go a few times per year. I must say this: I very seldom carry (CC), but will always carry in a movie theater, or similar type venue. Very alert, very ready. I never noticed signs banning weapons, but I will ignore them anyway. Or, if they search, I will leave.

I refuse to be a victim to some punk.

Oh, I do carry every Sunday in church. Nobody needs know that, but I won't let my community fall victim to punks there, either. God helps those who protect themselves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top