JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember reading that Oregon has something like 180,000 active CCW permits, which works out to a little under 5% of the population of the state - a bit over 6% of the population old enough to get a CCW permit. If you add in family members, that's potentially a big chunk of the population.
You Oregon people need to ramp it up!! WA has some 378,000 licensed and that's about 10% of the population that can get a permit!

Failed how? It's just a freekin sign....it's not a law it's just a sign on a wall

This is not a law issue, just a statement about the sign itself.

Because as a sign, its one job is to inform everyone of the information it has on it. If it is hidden, it therefore cannot present it's information to anyone. A sign should not have to be looked for it should be out in plain sight where anyone can see it.

I just got back from watching LOOPER at the Century 16 Cedar Hills Crossing in Beaverton and the only reason why I went was because a friend and his wife invited me to go. I saw this sign there and I chuckled to myself. Inside the theater it was just the three of us and a G23 :)
20121009_003518.jpg

I just got back from watching LOOPER at the Century 16 Cedar Hills Crossing in Beaverton and the only reason why I went was because a friend and his wife invited me to go. I saw this sign there and I chuckled to myself. Inside the theater it was just the three of us and a G23 :)
20121009_003518.jpg
Well darn, it's only firearms that are prohibited so bombs, grenades and flame throwers are OK!!

Did you go in armed anyway? I would have to think long and hard about that. Not that I respect their policy at all. I fear being caught armed and held up as some diabolical criminal mastermind that was plotting to maim and kill. :bsflag:

Oh thank goodness they've taken such strong action to prevent another mass shooting... I will feel much safer at the movies now, won't you?

Oh trust me, 007 wasn't the only one packing that night lol. If someone had decided to go postal, they would have had a rude awakening! Speaking of guns.... there were so many Glocks in that move, I just loved it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top