JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure it'll do any good, but I encourage all of you to let them know how you feel about this. I just wrote on their Facebook wall, which I consider to be one of the best ways of publicly expressing ones displeasure with businesses.

That's a very good idea!

I do not give my business to companies that have policies against concealed carry and a lot of people i talk to do not notice that some businesses they go to have policies against firearms.

Last Edited:
Here is what I wrote to regal on their facebook page

Just to let you ppl at Regal know. The city of Chicago with the strictest of all the US States in terms of gun laws. Happens to have the highest crime rate in the US. The Aurora shooting does allow conceal carry weapons (permit) in Aurora, CO..........but does not allow discharge of those weapons in *city limits*. The Lubys Massacre in Killleen, TX in 1991...in Texas atm it was a felony to carry a concealed weapon prior to the massacre. You people are simply opening the door to a criminal/criminals to harm your patrons who have no chance to defend themselves. Remember their blood is on your hands because of your lame laws.

Nice guys, looks like there are a few of us on there now :)

While concealed means concealed, I want these companies to know why they're losing my business.

I haven't been to a Regal Cinema since the last time I looked at my visa receipt and saw that 2 bottled waters and 1 medium popcorn was $16.00

I haven't felt safe there since. :(

I shall tell them in person Tuesday after work when my woman and I see our $5 Tuesday movie date night.
Last week when I was there they were checking bags as if that would do any good.
I was going to give them my opinion on the matter but it was so packed and our movie had started already. But i guarantee I'll let them know tomorrow. It's simply ridiculous, there is no proof any gun control laws have ever prevented a crime. It only makes it harder for the law abiding citizen to defend himself and his family.

I rarely go to movies, mostly because the cost to attend a movie has skyrocketed over the years, but when I do spend my hard earned cash at a movie theater I carry concealed and refuse to be disarmed by their ignorant policy. I would simply walk away if there were any attempts to illegally search me or anybody attending the movie with me. Worst case is the management can ask me to leave the premises, at that point they would lose my business forever. I sincerely hope that the movie theater in Colorado where the massacre took place gets sued for hundreds of millions of dollars for their part in disarming the public and creating the perfect environment for a mass killing.

The way I see it is, if a company is going to operate a place of business that is "open to the general public" (i.e. anyone can walk in off the street at any time to purchase goods or services) then that company should not be able to exclude LEGAL CCW patrons... OR if they do, then that place of business assumes ALL RESPONSIBILITY for the safety and liability of said patrons.

Whatever they are doing won't last... they can't afford it as the profit margins are SQUEAKY THIN for these places... hence the $10 popcorn and $7 Big Gulps of diabetis in a cup.

There's always Netfilx, or save the money you would have spent and buy a 72" big screen (love mine!!) and watch the films in the comfort and armed saftey of your own home a few months later... plus you don't have to hear people talking in their "yell phones". ;)

Whatever they are doing won't last... they can't afford it as the profit margins are SQUEAKY THIN for these places... hence the $10 popcorn and $7 Big Gulps of diabetis in a cup.

There's always Netfilx, or save the money you would have spent and buy a 72" big screen (love mine!!) and watch the films in the comfort and armed saftey of your own home a few months later... plus you don't have to hear people talking in their "yell phones". ;)

I put a 60" in a year ago.. just nice to have an evening out with the wife once in a while...

Their FB page is blowing up for sure..

Insurance rates are cheaper if they post the sign, in fact if you look real close most signs are furnished by insurance companys. As if they don't make enough $$$$ on popcorn and all the other over priced crap, they gotta create a "gun free zone" to save a buck............

Here is what I wrote to regal on their facebook page

Just to let you ppl at Regal know. The city of Chicago with the strictest of all the US States in terms of gun laws. Happens to have the highest crime rate in the US. The Aurora shooting does allow conceal carry weapons (permit) in Aurora, CO..........but does not allow discharge of those weapons in *city limits*. The Lubys Massacre in Killleen, TX in 1991...in Texas atm it was a felony to carry a concealed weapon prior to the massacre. You people are simply opening the door to a criminal/criminals to harm your patrons who have no chance to defend themselves. Remember their blood is on your hands because of your lame laws.

Uh... it's not a "law" it's simply a rule that they have. In WA we can just ignore them. The only thing they can do, if they find out, is ask you to leave, only if you refuse can they charge you with trespassing. It's not even a weapons offense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top