JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm researching reflex sights. Vortex and Burris have to be manually switched on and off, not thanks.
I really liked the Trijicon because there are no batteries, but the Leupold has a better warranty, although both have warranties that expire on the electronics. The Trijicon warranty is for the original owner only and for that reason, I'll buy Leupold. The End

I must have polluted the General Firearm Discussion with this post. I posted there because there is actual traffic there, but what the hello do I know.

I have 2 deltapoint pros. They are really top notch. Look and feel are stellar, glass is clear, and the dot is crisp.

Plus you can't beat the fact they are made here in Oregon and their lifetime warranty.

Hey Beta, how do you like the delta on your AR? I was considering one as my main optic on an AR, used for close quarters stuff. Think that'd work alright?

Hey Beta, how do you like the delta on your AR? I was considering one as my main optic on an AR, used for close quarters stuff. Think that'd work alright?

Honestly, I thought it sat a little low originally. But then I realized leupold makes a cross slot riser for the AR.

Once I ordered and installed that rider it works great.

Thanks Beta.

Lower third or absolute cowitness with the riser?

Also, would you go dot or triangle?

Thanks!

Not sure what your first question is, so here is a photo of my setup (let me know if you need something else).

Dot or delta I guess it is a personal presence question . I wanted something big and easy to acquire for CQB so I went w the triangle. It's really easy to pickup

IMG_3905.JPG

Thanks. I was asking if the riser allowed for an absolute or lower third cowitness with iron sights, but I see you don't have any. :) Thanks man!

Is that just the cross-slot adapter you have, or did you buy a riser for it as well?

Last Edited:
Thanks. I was asking if the riser allowed for an absolute or lower third cowitness with iron sights, but I see you don't have any. :) Thanks man!

Is that just the cross-slot adapter you have, or did you buy a riser for it as well?

i bought both (it was recommended for mounting on AR...and i agree with).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top