JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok here is the deal, i have two Sig P-6 i have refinished, i don't need two although i wouldn't mind keeping both but for now ONE is up for sale but i can't make up my mind which one to sell so you pick which one you want.
Both have new Pachmayr grips and brand new Tijicon night sights and they come with two mags each.
For those that don't know what the P-6 is, they are German police trade in's these are 8 round single stack 9-MM and are a dream to shoot.

$700/Trade <<<<SOLD>>>>

Trade interests are:
AR's
Tactical shot gun
H&K usp compact
Glocks:D
223 or 22-250 varmint guns
???????????????????????????

These both have fresh Duracoat Camo Jobs on them.:s0155:

Last Edited:
dude they look great, the bottom one is my favorite though...

Ya that one is the first one of these i refinished, it's done in ACU and would be the one i lean to but i still like the other one, the brown isn't as dark in person.

sell your gun for whatever you like but even with a $250 duracoat job that looks nice BTW its still overpriced:s0131:

WOW here we go again.

Gun-$350
Sights-$85
Grips-$45
Duracoat job-$250
Total= $730

Now if you think the gun is over priced then feel free to offer me what you think it's worth, the worst that would happen is i would say no thanks if i didn't like the price, But i would Appreciate it if you would do the tread crapping in a PM:(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top