Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Reed College 2.0

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Oregonhunter5, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

U201491 likes this.
  2. CoastRange57

CoastRange57 Western Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Most college kids are too busy waiting to go on a binge drinking and bong hit session, and will muddle through this without giving it a thought. Recite some lame arse crap to get a grade ? Sure..then tell the lib to go FH.

All 5 of my kids were or are college students. 3 of them after combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. They would have told this clown to go FH real fast and then found another class. They have a bit different view on their education. He has his right to free speech and I have mine to say that he is a complete fing idiot. He will have captive audiences to spew his drivel to because that is the only way he can get people to listen to it.

3. Oregonhunter5

I know a fact. People that raise kids like you apparently have, will thrive in the s-hit storm that's coming. Good work.

U201491 and CoastRange57 like this.
  4. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

It's really amazing how brash these spineless pricks in academia have become. I personally believe any state or federally funded schools (regardless the amount) should not allow this level of politicization.

5. CoastRange57

Thank you. It was a long road that started many years ago. I got them started on shooting young, fixing cars young, doing farm work young, hunting and fishing young. I have 4 soon to be 5 grand kids, I will be starting the older ones on the same path, we already have let the 6 and 5 year olds shoot with our hands on supervision. They have been around field dressing and shop butchering of elk and deer for a couple years now.

They know how to use slide rules, manual micometers, they have my college textbooks on animal and crop science, they can tell time on an analog watch, they can raise rabbits and cows.

I feel pretty confident in their abilities to carry on quite well in life, and my focus now is on the grand kids. I have had them on the tractor and excavator with me, and will start them on their own in another 3 years or so. Just starting the cycle over again.

6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

7. Oregonhunter5

Yea buddy.
    I had my oldest shoot my 50 cal muzzleloader with 110 grains of powder when he was 5. With a scope. Knocked him on his back.
    He shot it again.
    We rebuild motorbikes
    Cook
    Smoke meat
    Farm ground
    Raise chickens
    Cows next
    Scouting
    6 years of wrestling so far. He's 10. And he's very good.
    He does 250 sit-ups and 250 push-ups and runs laps on the driveway before school
    Has a job working for a Rancher
    Prays on his knees
    Shakes like a man, and looks you in the eyes.
    Now I need to work on the other 3

U201491 and CoastRange57 like this.
  8. CoastRange57

They are too busy jamming heroin needles in their arms and nodding off to do much more than look at the reactor and wonder WTF is that ?

U201491 likes this.
  9. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

When is enough enough?!

Im for free speech but stuff like that gets under my skin just like flag burning..

U201491 likes this.