JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to show you my method for indoor reduced shooting !

The reciep is :

Primed cases
Little pice of flash paper (in place of black or smokeless powder) cutted in small pieces
A special made rubber bullet (reusable a hundred time at least if you don't loose them...)

It allows to shot with a very good precision at 15-20 meters indoor or outdoor without wind !
The noise is like a 22 short or less.

The bullets are available in 36/38 and in 44/45

DSC_3967.JPG DSC_3968.JPG DSC_3970.JPG DSC_3969.JPG
DSC_3971.JPG DSC_3972.JPG

Unfamiliar with the flash paper, but used to do this 30 years ago with primed pistol cases and plastic bullets!

Unfamiliar with the flash paper, but used to do this 30 years ago with primed pistol cases and plastic bullets!

Flash paper is made of nitrocellulose like the early smokeless powder. It gives enough power to the bullet to wave sharp shots and make perfect holes in the target.

another way: melt parafin and make a piece as deep as the bullet is long. just use the primed case to cut like a cookie like a wad cutter
---it does "wax" up the barrel

another way: melt parafin and make a piece as deep as the bullet is long. just use the primed case to cut like a cookie like a wad cutter

I have a '60s Popular Mechanics bound book that shows how to make these...they show drilling out the 38spl case so it took a 209 shotgun primer, then using parrafin wax for bullets. Pretty neat.

Yes, I have shot a lot of wax bullets out of my revolvers inside my garage. Afterwards, scrape them off the wall, melt back into a sheet, reload, and carry on. The only power is the primer.
Be sure to have adequate ventilation since the primers release lead.

We used to shoot .44s in my friends garage using these plastic bullets. I hit something hard dead-on and it came back on me right in the forehead. Hurt pretty bad. They were accurate though.

We used to shoot .44s in my friends garage using these plastic bullets. I hit something hard dead-on and it came back on me right in the forehead. Hurt pretty bad. They were accurate though.
I used 45ACP. Obviously had to load each cartridge into the chamber individually.

I have a bunch of the Speer plastic bullets and cases in .38 Special and .45 Auto. I haven't used them in years now preferring a high grade air gun for in the house shooting. They did work very well though! If you make a bullet trap to properly catch the bullets unharmed you can shoot them practically forever.

I have a bunch of the Speer plastic bullets and cases in .38 Special and .45 Auto. I haven't used them in years now preferring a high grade air gun for in the house shooting. They did work very well though! If you make a bullet trap to properly catch the bullets unharmed you can shoot them practically forever.
Yep. I reused mine countless times!

Somewhere in my gun stuff I have a box of solid brass 45 acp rounds that take a primer in the back and a 177 pellet in the front. It came with a brass 177 sleeve that went in the barrel. Accurate to 10 feet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top