JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$333
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Less than 10 rounds through this firearm, has been to the factory and the recall upgrade done. Comes with everything from the factory including the warranty card. take down tool and cleaning tool.
This is the M1 version! As easy to disassemble and reassemble as any handgun.
Looking to trade for a 22 rifle if possible, but will consider all trades at this time!

Thank you,

IMG_3643.jpg IMG_3485.jpg IMG_3486.jpg IMG_3791.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No, bows, but a lot of quality fishing gear, and like new powerful air rifles and pistols, pressure washers, chain saws, tile saw ,etc etc, would have to come to the barn.

I don't seem to be able to load pics, as I mentioned before, to much stuff to photo any way,,,,,, best bet would be a viewing,,, as for the 9mm, I have read the reviews, and seen the U Tube videos, of the slide detaching from the frame while firing, Umarex is the manufacturer I understand, not Walther, any way a gun like this would just live at our cabin,,,,,,,,,,,,, just incase,,,,,,,, so its up to you, I'm in no need of another pistol ,but a spare is always handy.

I don't seem to be able to load pics, as I mentioned before, to much stuff to photo any way,,,,,, best bet would be a viewing,,, as for the 9mm, I have read the reviews, and seen the U Tube videos, of the slide detaching from the frame while firing, Umarex is the manufacturer I understand, not Walther, any way a gun like this would just live at our cabin,,,,,,,,,,,,, just incase,,,,,,,, so its up to you, I'm in no need of another pistol ,but a spare is always handy.
Not sure where you got that information, Please provide verification that someone other than Walther is the manufacturer. I have paperwork from Walther that they are the manufacturer of the firearm. I would like to see the video that you are referring to.
Thank You

Not sure where you got that information, Please provide verification that someone other than Walther is the manufacturer. I have paperwork from Walther that they are the manufacturer of the firearm. I would like to see the video that you are referring to.
Thank You
I just entered your model for a review,,,, and the U Tube video popped up, shows a guy giving the review while driving a car, bit dangerous!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.