JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So to fund my new project I will be letting go of my favorite gun, it's a Kimber Custom II with factory Meprolight night sights from Kimber. I am asking $875 OBO. I bought the gun new about 3 months ago and have put approximately 500 flawless rounds through it. I have not had a single malfunction of any kind with any ammo. It comes with everything that it did when I bought it (case, lock, paperwork, etc.) and VZ Operator II grips. I just put on a new Kimber Tactical bump grip safety as I think the standard Kimber ones are ugly. I will be including the old one as well though. Also comes with a Gould & Goodrich holster and a Wilson Combat 47d magazine plus the kimber one as well. FTF in Salem area otherwise I'll ship to FFL on your dime. If you have any other questions let me know!

Kimber Custom II w/Night Sights: $840
VZ Operators II Grips: $65
Gould & Goodrich Leather Holster: $85
Wilson 47D Magazine: $35
Kimber Tactical Bump Grip Safety: $35
Total: $1060 so I feel that $875 is pretty fair but am open to offers

DSC_3117.jpg
DSC_3116.jpg
DSC_3118.jpg
DSC_3115.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks for the offers guys but I'm gonna hold off for a bit and wait on a cash offer unless you guys have a USC to UMP conversion just lying around :) If you guys have trades feel free to offer them but as of right now cash is going to take priority.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.