JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new never fired, I'm an idiot who may have actually ordered a 20 gauge when I wanted 12. My loss is your gain.

Hunters will appreciate the upgrades to the latest addition to the Beretta® A300 lineup. The field-ready Beretta A300 Ultima Semi-Auto Shotgun has a larger bolt handle and release, and improved low-profile receiver with oversized loading port for enhanced ease of use. Kick-Off recoil reduction system increases shooting stability, comfort, and control for fast target acquisition. Rely on the large 4mm fiber optic in the standard Beretta-thread-pitch housing for high visibility in low-light conditions. A 7x7mm stepped rib with included mid bead ensures quick and efficient sight alignment. The Beretta A300 Ultima semi-auto shotgun's MobilChoke® pattern barrel fits a wide variety of choke options to meet your shooting needs. 3" chamber. Made in USA.
  • Larger bolt handle and release
  • Improved low-profile receiver
  • Oversized loading port
  • Kick-Off recoil reduction system
  • Large 4mm fiber optic
  • 7x7mm stepped rib with included mid bead
  • MobilChoke pattern barrel fits a variety of choke options
  • 3" chamber

1C1A0B09-B216-454E-94C5-FB11BCA66AF6.jpeg 495326BC-CF52-4D18-A6D1-9D857C0984BF.jpeg 8ABAB998-7269-461B-B9FF-0716C5DC4506.jpeg 6F8229FC-E81B-4F10-815B-29A85103485C.jpeg 13DCB6BC-FF5A-447D-BD16-90797CBB72CE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
interested in a trade for a ak?

interested in a trade for a ak?

Tempting, but no.

Hello, any interest in trading for a Weatherby 18i 12ga. It has roughly 10 boxes of shells put through it, I do not shoot it very well unfortunately. I bought it brand new almost 2 years ago

Brand new never fired, I'm an idiot who may have actually ordered a 20 gauge when I wanted 12. My loss is your gain.

Hunters will appreciate the upgrades to the latest addition to the Beretta® A300 lineup. The field-ready Beretta A300 Ultima Semi-Auto Shotgun has a larger bolt handle and release, and improved low-profile receiver with oversized loading port for enhanced ease of use. Kick-Off recoil reduction system increases shooting stability, comfort, and control for fast target acquisition. Rely on the large 4mm fiber optic in the standard Beretta-thread-pitch housing for high visibility in low-light conditions. A 7x7mm stepped rib with included mid bead ensures quick and efficient sight alignment. The Beretta A300 Ultima semi-auto shotgun's MobilChoke® pattern barrel fits a wide variety of choke options to meet your shooting needs. 3" chamber. Made in USA.
  • Larger bolt handle and release
  • Improved low-profile receiver
  • Oversized loading port
  • Kick-Off recoil reduction system
  • Large 4mm fiber optic
  • 7x7mm stepped rib with included mid bead
  • MobilChoke pattern barrel fits a variety of choke options
  • 3" chamber

View attachment 1276344 View attachment 1276345 View attachment 1276346 View attachment 1276347 View attachment 1276348
I'm interested. Are there any specific trades you are looking for? Cash is also an option.

Cash is my favorite, but I could be talked into certain trades. I've been looking for a VP9 OR, S&W snub .357 revolver, or a 12 gauge semiauto.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.