JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Diamondback
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Diamondback AR10 .308

no more than 200 rounds thru it

pretty attached to this rifle but recent financial stressors have made me consider letting er go to the right home

hadn't heard great things about the db15s that are pretty cheap, but this db10 is a totally different animal for similar relative cost. don't believe me? look on YouTube or call Oregon Arms and Ammunition where I picked it up last summer and ask the guys there what they think. for the price, this thing is a steal.

you could easily pay twice as much or more for a rifle that will not out perform this one. it is a very straight shooter and you'll be reaching 400 yds all day no problem.

less than 8 pounds. could be used for hunting or just keeping on hand in case of a zombie apocalypse. I mean... who doesn't need 20 rd mags of 308 sitting around for when sh*t hits the fan??

got several 20 rd mags I can throw in for ya as well as some boxes of 308 for cheap if you want. or a lot of boxes of 308 for even cheaper if you need to stock up

also have a 50 rd drum that's had fewer than 25 rds thru it just to test function. only had it for a few months and she's just collecting dust. sold separately I'd ask for the full price of $160 but purchased with this rifle I'm willing to do it for an additional $80. 50 rd drum for half off + db10 = the most affordable badass battle rifle you're gonna find...I think? let me know if I'm wrong!

thanks for taking the time to check out this post. be safe and stay dangerous!

20210513_201447.jpg 20210513_201435.jpg 20210513_201423.jpg 20210513_201415.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.