JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-Mart is a hidden GEM up here in WA, granted they sell out of ammo put on the shelf day of. They always carry Shotgun shells and reloading equipment is in stock, might add they are competitively priced. .22 WMR Port orchard, Wa Bi-Mart......

Bought at BiMart, Sold on NWFF

pretty much. There is a scalper right now selling 2 of the remington range pack #250 counts for $400 for both. I bought the same 2 packs at bimart a few days ago for $120 for both.

I offered him $200 and explained why so no one thought it was a low ball. And to give him a chance to make $80, but he declined and reported my post to a mod.

It sucks. We are all on the same side and there's people like that out there that really just try to screw other people over. Buying it just to mark it up almost $150 per box.:confused:

pretty much. There is a scalper right now selling 2 of the remington range pack #250 counts for $400 for both. I bought the same 2 packs at bimart a few days ago for $120 for both.

I offered him $200 and explained why so no one thought it was a low ball. And to give him a chance to make $80, but he declined and reported my post to a mod.

It sucks. We are all on the same side and there's people like that out there that really just try to screw other people over. Buying it just to mark it up almost $150 per box.:confused:
Did you make that offer and have that discussion via pm or did you do it in the post section of his ad?

I was put out seeing people buying 9mm Fiochi for $14/box at Xmas and hocking it here for over $35. People like that deserve a hot steaming shyt sandwich.

Don't buy. Let them stew on it. No one is shooting, just hoarding it. Just going to be a bunch of scrappy shooters. I'm glad I got some range packs from Bimart. Competitions coming up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads