JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone in Central Oregon been to this new shop yet? I don't know the address, but I hear it is near the Deschutes County Fairgrounds in the industrial park next door.

<broken link removed>

Yes I went in yesterday. Super nice people. Larry, the owner, spent a good 30 minutes with me educating me on some of the finer points of what they are doing. They sell full assembled AR rifles, uppers, lowers and other goodies. They also have their own machine shop behind the store front where they make lowers. I don't know a lot about AR guns as I am just beginning to shop, but I held a few of the guns he had built that were in the shop, and they seemed to be of much better quality than what I have seen at some other retailers. I may end up getting one from them.
Don't want to hijack your thread, but if you otanyone else has experience with guns from these people, I would be interested in hearing about it.

I have used them, Nice folks and very helpful. I bought a lower from them for a build we were doing and it all went well with no problems. Also bought a few other items from them and never had a problem and would recommend them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top